Welcome!

Hello and welcome to my little page!  I have been thinking about creating an online space for a long time now, uming and ahhing on whether I should or shouldn't... well here I am, giving it a go.  It may not work, but we can see how this plays out...

So, as this is the first post on my page, I might as well tell you a bit about me.  
The name is Becky, I am 5"1 or 5"2... I've been measured as both and I'm too nervous to know which height I actually am... I hope it is the taller of the two! 
I am currently in an apprenticeship studying Business Administration and loving it, sometimes it all gets a bit stressful but I love learning new skills on the daily and it seems to be something I'm actually good at ( a very rare thing for me lol ). 

I love coffee, fashion, photography, food, interior design, beauty, skincare and my cat.  I also seem to be accumulating a collection of mugs which I tend to use half for make shift containers/holders/pots in my bedroom.   I also love music and discovering new artists to listen to, at the moment I just want to hear new music, and not my usual Alternative genre go-to, to broaden my taste and maybe find a new favourite.  

Right now, I'm sat in bed on a Saturday morning, coffee in hand/balanced on my lap, curtains open to let the natural sun light in and thinking about my day ahead.  I am already loving having an outlet to write about things.  I keep getting moments throughout my days, whether I'm going through a tough day or a really happy one, where I get a light bulb moment and think "I could write about this" and start documenting it in my head as I go about the rest of the day.  So I think it is about time I try this, give it a go, and you never know what the future holds!  Bare with me at the moment with the presentation of my page... I'm still trying to work this whole thing out and set it out how I like it!

I intend to keep writing about different things as often as I can, although life is pretty busy at the moment, but I will make myself do things that make me happy, as we all should!

See ya soon, whoever's reading! 💕

Becky xo








Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts